You may or may not realize that I used to have a recipe blog with one of my sisters. It kind of fizzled out, as life got in the way.
So, when Jill posted that the topic for this week's Fit Dish link-up was healthy recipes, I knew it was a great
As I was surfing through my archives, this breakfast recipe looked so good!
Easy Breakfast Lettuce Wraps
Cook time: 5 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
Yield: 1 serving
- 2 leaves butter lettuce (or any other leaf lettuce)
- 2 slices tomatoes
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper, to taste
- shredded cheese
- Frank's Red Hot (optional)
- Rinse and dry lettuce leaves. Chop tomato slices.
- Scramble eggs over medium heat, season with salt and pepper.
- Divide scrambled eggs evenly over lettuce leaves. Top with shredded cheese and chopped tomatoes. Shake on Frank's Red Hot, if desired.
Now, it's time to #dishthefit and check out all the other delicious AND healthy recipes that other bloggers are sharing today. Check out our hosts Jill Conyers at JillConyers.com or Jessica Joy at TheFitSwitch.org.