This definitely was not my best week for #HBBC.
12/17: 6.5 points
- Ran 6.5 miles - Joined TCRE (my running group) for a run. This was a TOUGH one. Thanks goodness for running partners - otherwise I'm not sure I'd have been able to finish this one.
- Cycled 1 hour - Cross training at the gym.
- Ran 3 miles - Nothing really remarkable about this run. Familiar route. Walked a bit in the middle.
- Ran 5 miles - Not the greatest run pace-wise, but I did manage to pass another runner. It felt like a pretty great accomplishment. Plus, it was my anniversary, so I was happy to have squeezed in a run before work, so I could celebrate with my husband after work. :-)
- Ran 3 miles - Today's challenge was to not look at my watch. Success!
Week 2 Total: 20.5
Challenge Total: 94.95
Hope your Christmas was merry and bright!