But, let's not kid ourselves. There's plenty that we'll likely not change in 2013, and that's just the topic of today's Monday Listicles.
10 THINGS I HAVE NO INTENTION OF CHANGING IN 2013
- Doting on my little girl, Sallie, and taking and sharing
too manylots of photos of her.
- Watching General Hospital whenever I can.
- Wasting time on social media.
- Commuting by bike to work once the weather gets a bit warmer.
- Pushing myself to work harder and run faster.
- Waiting until the last moment to do laundry.
- Eating cold, leftover pizza.
- My last name.
- My address.
- My job.
|So stinking cute!|