My fridge is kind of a hot mess right now with all the produce from yesterday's Bountiful Baskets pick-up.
It's hard to fit everything on Saturdays, but by Friday, it will be mostly thinned out.
Oh, I love a full fridge!!
A couple notes:
- What looks like a tub of ice cream is actually filled with sharlyn melon
- Yes, that is a bottle of margarita in the door next to the chocolate almond milk while the white almond milk in relegated to the bottom shelf.
- Underneath all that celery is a bag of carrots and a couple cucumbers
- There are 4 more different melons on the counter waiting to be cut
- Oh, and there are grapefruit, mangos, and nectarines out on the counter, too
Here's a little look at how I'll be using
Sunday - Layered Mexican Pizza
I've got no recipe but I'm going to try to create something along this line for dinner tonight.
Monday - Pasta
Jeff likes alfredo, and I love red sauce. I actually really dislike alfredo sauce, so I don't mind making two sauces for dinner on pasta nights. I also plan on adding a bunch of veggies to the sauce(s).
Tuesday - Dinner at Carmine's
I'm leaving Jeff on his own and heading to dinner at Carmine's at Caesar's Forum Shops. Yum!!
Wednesday - Salad
Big, delicious salads with everything we can think of in the fridge as toppings.
Thursday - Bean Mushroom Enchiladas
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday - Leftovers
I think I'll also make some coleslaw. I made some last week, and it was delicious! I also see a lot of celery/carrot sticks in my future.
Lots of healthy snacks. Whoo hoo!!