- I kicked off 2013 with some goals for the year. Like most New Year
ResolutionsGoals, I didn't really stick to them too well. :( January was a pretty good month, though.
- Many of my most viewed posts were from January, so blogging-wise, I was on top of my game. I also did a blog redesign.
- Work was crazy busy and a bit stressful. Lots of major projects to tackle.
- And I struggled with my hair experiment.
- Oh yeah, and Jeff and I went on a date night to Bahama Breeze and discovered we love coconut shrimp. Who knew?
- The month started out with a 5k PR. Whoo hoo!!
- It's the month of love, and I professed my love of my bike, running, and a few other things.
- I didn't cut my hair, but I go a bit more reddish. :)
- This was a fun month with NASCAR, Cee Lo Green, and a baseball game.
- As well as a visit from my brother, a visit from a college friend, a friend's birthday, and a Fitfluential meetup.
- I also tried out a new (to me) restaurant with some bloggers.
- Struggled with calling myself a runner.
- Spring came as it does every year, and I spruced up my closet at the thrift store.
- I wrote what I think is one of my most important posts - Sharing the Road: Tips for Drivers. It makes me a little sad this one didn't make it to my top 13.
- And I went blonder.
- I created a new workout and tried out Shine Fitness.
- With summer comes the need to focus on hydration and how to monitor your hydration levels.
- I ended the hair experiment and cut my hair.
- We bought a crazy new sofa.
- And I learned about Bitchy Resting Face.
- I fell in love with the Mizuno Wave Sayonara and finished my Run Streak.
- Hosted a pool workout series.
- Registered for my first marathon in 10 years and won entry to the Valley of Fire Half Marathon.
- Another visit from my brother. Yay!
- We bought a new car - Meet Genie!
- I volunteered at Bite of Las Vegas.
- I shared my Running Story and created a fun hill workout for Halloween.
- We attended LUCKYRICE at The Cosmopolitan.
- My parents came to visit and we saw Bon Jovi, visited Hoover Dam, hiked at Valley of Fire, and caught the free shows on the Strip.
- Volunteered at Life is Beautiful, attended NHRA, and stopped by the Las Vegas Balloon Festival before a long run.
- I ran Valley of Fire Half Marathon, met a new friend, and checked out the RnR Vegas race expo.
- Dyed my hair a deep red.
- Um. I ran my 1st marathon in 10 years! And haven't really run since.
- Registered for the RnR Las Vegas Marathon next Nov!
- Gave my blog another face lift.
- Got my first celebrity follower on twitter.
- Dressed up to go and pick up pizza on Christmas Day.
I also spent countless hours running and many hours in the hot tub. Of course, there was plenty of time spent snuggling with Sallie and watching TV/Movies with Jeff.
All-in-all, I'd say it was a pretty great year! Can't wait to see what 2014 brings!