I apologize, but I got a little rambly and the video is around 9 min. Still, I hope you'll take the time to watch it.
What I loved
- Super delicious and convenient
- 3 different menu types with lots of variety
- Customizable menu plan to fit your needs
- Delivered right to your door
- Very little prep time and clean-up is a breeze
What I didn't care for
- Packaging is annoying (but unsure if that was just my sampling)
- An a la carte options would be nice
- Kind of spendy (but not really compared to other similar services)
I would absolutely recommend this for anyone looking for a diet meal delivery service, or anyone wanting to take control of their portions and to eat a bit healthier.
I'm excited to share with you an opportunity to try this for 20% off any meal plan. Just visit Diet-to-Go and use the coupon code: fitfluential.
Have you tried Diet-to-Go?
How do you feel about diets, in general?
Disclosure: FitFluential LLC compensated me for this Campaign. All opinions are my own.