Oh, how I've missed you! I went away during marathon training when I started posting weekly training recaps on Mondays, but I'm back in 2014!!
Not sure what Monday Listicles is? Each week Stasha over at The good life hosts a blog hop where we all create a list based on a topic. Or off topic. Whatever.
To start off 2014, I'll be staying on topic.
10 THINGS NEW
We've gotten a LOT of new things recently, so this should be an easy one. :)
1. New bowls. I'm planning on lots of soup this week and maybe for the next couple months. Better have some cute bowls to go with it.
2. New robes. It's cold here in Vegas. Well, cold for walking back from the hot tub in just a bikini, so we got these heavy, hooded, warm robes.
|Disregard Jeff's expression. It was early Christmas morning. :)|
4. New kitchen toy. I'd been wanting a griddle since my parents came to visit. We got this fun little thing instead. You can only make about 4 pancakes at a time, but that's way better than the 1 at a time I was doing in the skillet before. :)
5. New workout bench. It acts as a roman chair and a triceps dip stations. Also good for sit-ups and push-ups.
6. New shower mirror. Real, true fogless mirror! You actually put water in the back to equalize the temperature of the glass, so it doesn't fog up. Jeff tried it out last night, and it worked great!
|Disregard the crookedness of the picture. #bloggerfail|
7. New running hat. This was a Christmas gift from my boss. Isn't it cute?!
8. New massage wand. This thing is intense. Or not. I mean it's adjustable. Plus there is a heat option as well.
9. New shower head. Variable water pressure. Like you're in a heavy rain or a torrential rain.
And my favorite.
10. New phone. I'd been wanting to replace my Galaxy SII pretty much since Instagram came out with video, so in time for the New Year, I got the new Nexus 5. I'm in LOVE though I do miss the ringtones from the SII.
What's new with you?