10 RANDOM THOUGHTS
1. I don't understand people who do not like chocolate. I have a huge sweet tooth and chocolate is right at the top of the list. Pretty much any kind of chocolate is YUM!
2. Just because my car is small doesn't mean it's not safe. Yesterday, at Walmart some stopped and asked how I like my car. I said I loved it. She seemed surprised and asked if I wasn't scared driving it. Um. No. It's got like 11 air bags. I think I'm good.
3. We got Bountiful Baskets this weekend! I'm so excited to have so many fruits/veggies in the house again. It's been WAY too long.
4. We got some big baking potatoes in the Bountiful Basket. I've been craving baked potatoes for awhile now, so I was pretty excited to see them in the basket Saturday morning.
5. We had this deliciousness for dinner Saturday night.
6. I haven't ridden my bike in months. :( So sad. I really need to start again, but I've gotten out of the habit and it's been so cold. Maybe I'll get in a commute or two this week.
7. I went out for drinks Friday night at the new Downtown Container Park Project to celebrate a co-workers birthday. It was really fun! I didn't get a great picture, but all the shops/restaurants are shipping containers! It's really neat. There's also a playground in the center for the kids and a stage at one end for bands. And I can't forget to mention the huge preying mantis.
8. Jeff and I need to do some brainstorming for our 2014 goals. The key to success is planning, right? Hopefully, if we brainstorm some ideas, we won't get to the end of the year disappointed.
9. I've been absolutely terrible about drinking water the past several weeks. I think it's really catching up with me now. Even my skin has gotten thirsty! I definitely need to start making water a priority again.
10. It's going to be a busy week! The way I've planned my workouts this month, I've got arms/abs + a run on MWF this week. That's not going to leave me much time in the mornings, so I'll have to be productive in the evenings. :)
Happy Monday! What randomness is going on with you?