When we moved into our apartment, they let us move in 10 days early. Even though we'd been watching the progress by the maintenance men, we were assured that it would be in move-in condition.
We were wrong.
Here is a list of the top 10 things that weren't fixed when we moved in:
1. Toilets wouldn't flush properly
2. Broken window
3. Cabinet under kitchen sink was broken and hanging askew
4. Walls needed to be painted
5. Water damage in spare room
6. Stove has mismatched oven racks and burner pans
7. Dishwasher was mildewy and wouldn't drain properly
8. Screen door to the patio was missing
9. Weather stripping was worn and incorrectly installed
10. Window pane needed to be sealed in place
And it only took SEVEN months, and a LOT of follow-up from Jeff, to get everything fixed or replaced. :-)
The theme for this week's Monday Listicles came from Christine. Now, why not head on over to Stasha's to read everyone else's lists.