Don't deny it. We all have at least a few guilty pleasures. Here's a list of 9 that Jeff and I share.
9 Guilty Pleasures
1. Chocolate. Really any form will do.
2. Driving Genie. This one is more me than Jeff, but we both really love driving our Scion iQ - even though we know we should bike more often and to more places.
3. Bread. Pretty much the same as chocolate. We could easily eat bread in just about any form. Sourdough. Whole wheat. Oat. Banana. Muffins. Dinner rolls. Etc. Etc.
4. Sallie. We love everything her. Her big black eyes melt our hearts. We snuggle with, and dote on, her more often than we maybe should.
5. TV. This one is a little more Jeff than me, but we both get sucked way too easily into TV and suddenly the night or weekend is over.
6. Shopping. Not together, but it's a weakness of both of us. He prefers to shop online; I prefer to go to a store. Either way, we can get sucked into browsing and spending money.
7. Travel. We LOVE to travel, but it's not without a little guilty. Guilt at spending money, but also guilt at leaving Sallie behind.
8. Dinner and Drinks. Pretty much the same reasons as for Travel. It's fun while we're out, but not without a little bit of guilt.
9. Fast Food. We've gotten much better about this over the past month or so, but sometimes those fries are just irresistible.
That's all we could come up with. We each have a couple guilty pleasures on our own, but nothing too crazy.
What is your #1 guilty pleasure?