I've got 3 really exciting things to share with you today.
1. Lora over at Crazy Running Girl chose me to be one of the 50 Faces of Fitness!
How awesome is that?! Head over to her blog to read a little more about ME. LOL. And check out the other Faces of Fitness.
2. I got invited on Yelp to participate in Yelp's Fit Club 2014.
I don't know if this is something available in other cities, but I'm excited to try out some fitness classes around Vegas for FREE.
I've RSVP'd to try out:
- Yoga at Barefoot Sanctuary
- Bodyweight Bootcamp Unleashed at Unleashed Body & Mind
- SURFSET at SURFSET Fitness
- Fit Camp at Camp Fit Force
- CrossFit at Decibel CrossFit
Some of these are definitely out of my comfort zone (um, CrossFit kinda scares me), but I'm excited to push myself and try new things. Maybe I'll end up falling in love. LOL.
There were some other classes that sounded really fun, but they didn't fit my schedule. :(
Now, I'm playing the waiting game to see if I'm accepted into these classes. Class sizes are limited, so I may not get in, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
3. My new Zing Anything Aqua Zinger arrived yesterday. I'm so excited to try it out, and I'm infusing my water with some strawberries and blueberries right now! Here's to drinking more delicious water!What's going on with you today?
Do you have a favorite water infusion flavor combo?