I was browsing through the drafts of posts I never completed and found this fun fitness survey from July 2013. I can't remember where it originated, but I thought it would be fun to fill out now!
1. What did you eat for breakfast? Leftover white rice with a vanilla protein shake, cinnamon, and raisins warmed up in the microwave. Also, a banana.
2. How much water do you drink a day? Not enough. :(
3. What is your current favorite workout? Running's my favorite, but you all know that. :)
4. How many calories do you eat a day? No idea. Not a calorie counter.
5. What are your favorite healthy snacks? Carrot sticks and hummus.
6. What do you usually eat for lunch? Leftovers.
7. What is your favorite body part to strength train? Strength training is my weakness. Not sure I have a favorite body part.
8. What is your least favorite body part to strength train? Same answer as #7.
9. What are your “bad” food cravings? I have a MAJOR sweet tooth. :-(
10. Do you take vitamins or supplements? Nope.
11. How often do you eat out? Not very often. Maybe a couple times a month.
12. Who is your biggest supporter? My husband, of course!
13. Do you have a gym membership? No. I prefer working out at home.
14. How many hours of sleep do you get a night? Generally around 7ish.
15. Do you have a “cheat”day? Every day is a cheat day. lol.
16. Do you drink alcohol? I mean, not excessively.
17. Do you have a workout buddy? I'm mostly a solo girl, but sometimes Jeff will workout with me, and I have a few local running friends that I sometimes get together with for a run.
18. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to a healthy lifestyle? Idk. More energy?
19. What was the last healthy thing you did? Yoga this morning.
Feel free to play along. Answer in the comments or on your blog.
Do you ever come back to drafts years later?